Friday, October 11, 2013

Wear Your Inspiration

Inspiration is everywhere you look!

Fitness tank tops with our favorite motivational quotes, wrist bands, posters, and one of my favorites jewelry!

My favorite place for motivational jewelry is Fashletics. I discovered Flashletics less than a year ago and love their message, Live, Love, Lift!  It is more than a tag line it is certainly a way of life!  Fashletics handmade jewelry is inspired by a passion for fitness with charms to represent us all!  



My first piece was the 45lb plate, the I Choose Strength Charm, and the Lift charm. That about sums me up, lol!!  Just recently after my third baby The Patience charm which reminds you on the back I Know What I Will Become seriously needs to be added to my collection. They have cross fit pieces, kettle bells, and even inspiraton for the runners out there. 

Each morning before my training when I put on my Fashletics I'm reminded of the journey I'm on. Before my baby it was strength, power, endurance, and joy. Now I'm starting over and need the reminder that it comes with time, patience and a hard work. I take that reminder with me to the gym, on my runs, soccer practice with my girls, and at the end of a busy day when I take it off I'm reminded I'm one day closer to where I want to be!!









I wonder what your inspiration charm would say? 
Make sure to head over to Fashletics and find your perfect match!!
As Always,
Love, Sweat, Grit,
Christie FitNIx
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Christie! We are so proud that Fashletics is part of your health and fitness journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo awesome! I love love love Fashletics!! Great post babe! :)

    ReplyDelete