Sunday, October 27, 2013

Gorgeous G-Loves

I like to lift heavy, pull hard, push the limits, and sweat it out during my training.  There is nothing about my workouts that are delicate, gentle, or easy.  Whatever I wear or use for my training has some serious requirements to meet, including my gloves.  Being the girly girl that I am when my passion for intense training and desire for fabulous fabrics meet, I am one happy girl!

My most recent find has been the fabulous and functional G-Loves.

I admit the beautiful colors, designs, prints, and lace had me at HELLO!  Having had a few pairs of workout gloves I know what I want and after reading about the fabric, glove design for grip and breath ability I was all in!



Ive been using this amazing pair for two
weeks now and they have held up
great.  The fabric is so soft I hardly feel
like I am wearing them.  The grip is just enough to help me grab onto the weights or hang from the pull up bars just a little longer.  The best part is because of the fabric Ive noticed they don't stink as much as my last pair from all the sweat.  One of my clients also has these, she has washed them several times and says they come out like new.  Not only do they function as a pair of gloves should but they make me happy, seriously when I pull them out of my gym bag I cant wait to get them on, they are so pretty!!


I have my eye on a few other pairs, there are so many why not have a few sets right? Make sure to visit their website G-Loves and find your perfect match! And pick your print with CAUTION the cheetah does not go without being noticed!!!

As Always,
Love, Sweat, Grit,
Christie FitNix




1 comment:

  1. This Candish Sports Stringer Top is a Sleeveless men gym vest which offers maximum comfort, as well as outstanding muscle recovery after exercise.

    ReplyDelete