Tuesday, May 21, 2013

MostFit Suspension Straps

The RADICAL company MostFit sent me their suspension straps to try for myself and for clients!  I LOVE THEM!  For so many reasons!

I've seen the TRX straps but those are way out of my price range, the gym where I work has rings but they are usually in a corner where the exercises performed on them are limited. The MostFit straps are so easy to use ANYWHERE, literally. The most convenient of places is closed into a door frame. But I've also taken them to the playground, my front yard, and the golds gym where I train myself!  

As a bodybuilder (figure athlete) I am all about spot specific training but never neglect boy weight exercises, usually at the end of my workout.  With these I can literally suspend and let that body part do the work.  If your new to training or a suspension strap MostFit has a YouTube channel demonstrated various movements to get you started, ranging from basic fitness level to a fit junkie!  

YouTube link:
http://m.youtube.com/user/andrewgaviganfitness

MostFit website:
http://www.most-fit.com/

A brief description from the website:

Created by fitness guru and personal trainer Andrew Gavigan, the MostFit™ resistance trainer was designed to be easy-to-use for anyone, anytime, anywhere.


MostFit™ utilizes body weight to create a leaner, sculpted physique. MostFit™ is designed to strengthen the core, while improving balance, flexibility, and total body strength, anywhere, anytime.


Lose weight, reduce stress and get stronger with the easy-to-use strap that includes foot cradles and hand straps. MostFit™ easily mounts to any door frame and can easily be secured onto most heavy workout machines, furniture and stationary structures - no hooks or screws required!

Promote a healthy lifestyle and become leaner and stronger with MostFit™ resistance training!


In this chapter of life, pregnant with third child, and currently 8 months, the straps have allowed me a great cardiovascular workout that's easier on my body and still is challenging all my muscles. And a break from the gym this beautiful time of year!  

The possibilities with these are pretty endless and the convenience of them are far more valuable than the money spent. 

As always, Love, Sweat, Grit,
Christie FitNix

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this! I'm 25 weeks pregant and I miss TRX. Our new Post gym do not have TRX. This would be a great alternative, very portable, and something both my husband and I can use at home.

    ReplyDelete