Friday, February 8, 2013

Why I Started FITNIX

FITNIX, what's the point? Well there are a few let me explain!

YOU!
I have a desire to help! To motivate, encourage, inspire and sympathize, to spur each other along. To share my experiences, how I maintain my busy life as a wife and mom and keep my nutrition and fitness a priority. To celebrate the athlete in all of us, as a lifter, competitor, runner, cross fitter, or tough mama! Life is a journey and we must prepare our bodies for the process by taking care of them. I love training and I want you to love it too, find ways to make progress and not stress about perfection! To bring you new lifting techniques, workouts, recipes, and the must haves of any dedicated diva!

FINALLY MY CLIENTS SAY!
So much to say and share with my clients (past and present) and never enough time to do it! FITNIX gives them a place to continue their session from home, to know that I am motivating and cheering them on at the gym or from home. A constant open forum for conversation, questions, and even chatter between clients about how AWESOME their workout was!

MOVING AGAIN YOU SAY?
As an Army wife I never thought I would work or much less have a career with all the moving (so far 6 states in 9.5 years). Content with that truly, being a stay at home wife and mom for 8.5 years was BUSY enough. And while I still make that my first priority God has clearly shown me that He will open the doors and provide the right place for me to continue my passion and help others along the way. With each new move presents new challenges and with no time to waste before the next move getting started is no easy feat. Who knows maybe one day I will be coming to a city close to you and I can really be your trainer :-) As FITNIX grows so does my opportunity to have a cliental NO MATTER WHERE THE ARMY SENDS US!

A HEART TO SERVE!
I don't claim to know everything and am perfectly aware that I never will! I am passionate about all aspects of health and fitness and constantly look to learn more. As an experienced volunteer at church and as an army wife I truly love to help and serve others. FITNIX gives me a place to continue that act of service. I'm here to help how I can, if I don't have an answer someone I know will! Regardless of the state, phase I'm in with children, currently employed or not, packing or unpacking, FITNIX gives me a place to serve you at all times.

As you share my page, posts, pictures, etc. you help make all of this a reality for me! I love when I see a new follower and they tell me who sent them, that makes me smile! I will always work hard to keep you engaged and I absolutely love when you share your journey with me! Help me reach 2,000 and I will celebrate with another fabulous giveaway! Working on the prizes as we speak!

Signed with GRIT, SWEAT, AND LOVE! 2 Timothy 1:7
Christie (Fit) Nix
Find me at www.facebook.com/fitnix5
Twitter @fitnix5
Instagram @fitnix5
Pinterest: FITNIX

No comments:

Post a Comment