Thursday, November 7, 2013

FeelFitWear Review

RED HOT PANTS I THINK…...YES!!!!


I love my new red hot pants form FeelFitWear, a women's active wear clothing line!  Totally needed some new workout bottoms after baby boy was born.  The pants had to do a lot of work to make me look good having just had a baby, and they succeeded. I felt trendy and comfortable going back into the gym and surprisingly thought I looked good, and trust me it was all in the pants. 

If you follow my Instagram or Facebook you saw my post about the sweat stains.....I didn't have any. Usually I would wear black to hide such a thing. So during my first wear I felt so sweaty and thought I bet I have butt crack sweat showing. Went to the bathroom to inspect and to my surprise there were no sweat marks showing, although I was a sweaty mess.   


Around 10 weeks postpartum I started a five day gym training plan, so I was in the gym 5 days a week. Most women postpartum have about 5 articles of clothing they feel comfortable wearing and these pants were one!  So lots of wearing and washing and they still look new, feel new, and feel great! 
The color hasn't faded and the fabric still soft!

I've lost a few pounds and the pants still fit, stretchy pants are cool like that. If I get smaller (meaning firmer) I will most definitely buy another pair!  Wonder if I can talk them into more colors? 

Some cool things about FeelFitWear
Everyday free shipping within U.S 
FeelFitWear sells wholesale 
We offer 15% OFF to all fitness instructors: To apply send an email to fitnessexperts@feelfitwear.com with a proof of a fitness certificate. 

You can also check them out here
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Feelfitwear 
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/feelfitwear/ 
Instagram - http://instagram.com/FeelFitWear#

If you need some new pants for your Mom Uniform make sure to check FeelFitWear out!!!
Love, Sweat, Grit,
Christie FitNix
  

No comments:

Post a Comment